6082 Aluminum Sheet
What is 6082 Aluminum
6082 aluminum sheet is an ideal material for manufacturing high-speed ship parts, widely sued in Europe and USA. Yongsheng 6082 marine aluminum has DNV, GL, ABS, CCS, BV certificates. Continue reading to learn more!
In order to reduce the weight and boost ship speed, 6082 aluminum alloy is often used in shipbuilding. 6082 aluminum sheet has good corrosion resistance, excellent machinability and light weight, which is an ideal material for manufacturing high-speed ship parts.
6082 aluminum belongs to Al-Mg-Si aluminum alloy. It has good extrusion processing and forging properties, good anodic oxidation and corrosion resistance. It is mainly used in transportation and structural engineering industries.
6082 aluminum like angle aluminum and U channel mainly has four tempers: O, T4, T6 and T651, which has good anodizing effect. 6082-O and 6082-T4 aluminum sheets are suitable for bending and forming occasions.
Specifications of 6082 Aluminum Seet
|Product||6082 Aluminum Sheet|
|Thickness||0.10 mm-350 mm|
|Width||100 mm-2600 mm|
|Length||Any length, according to the transportation, usually less than 12m.|
|Standards||ASTM-B209, EN573-1, GB/T3880.1-2006, GB/T 24001-2016, GB/T 19001-2016|
|Surface treatment||Mill finish, coated, anodized, mirror, embossed, checkered, etc.|
|Application||Mobile phones, camera lenses, industrial molds, etc.|
Features of 6082 Aluminum Sheet
1. Good formability, weldability and electroplating.
2. High strength and high toughness.
3. Easy to process and easy to coat.
4. Good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
5. With medium strength, it can still maintain good operability after annealing.
6. Good fire resistance. Studies have shown that the mechanical properties of 6082 and 6061 aluminum alloys are not significantly reduced when the temperature is lower than 200 ℃ after being subjected to multiple fires.
Why Yongsheng Aluminum
1. Yongsheng Aluminum has 5 semi-continuous casting production lines, 12 continuous casting and rolling production lines, and 35 other large-scale processing equipment, with an annual output of 300,000 tons. Strong production capacity ensures fast delivery, superior quality and best price.
2. All of our marine grade sheets has passed the certificate of CCS, DNV, ABS, NK, LR.
3. Yongsheng’s aluminum can resist the corrosion of atmosphere, steam, water and other media in the ocean climate for a longer time. It is durable and more economical.
1. What Payment Methods Do You Support?
We support T/T, L/C and D/P. If you’d like to choose other payment methods, please consult us directly.
2. Can Yongsheng Aluminum Ship Products to Me?
As a professional worldwide exporter, we accept different trade terms such as FOB and CIF. We have long-term and stable cooperation with several reputable shipping agents at home and abroad. If you need us to arrange shipping matters, we will spare no effort to get an economic cost.
3. What are Yongsheng Aluminum’s Hours of Operation?
Since we serve worldwide customers, we accept your inquiry and questions 24-7. When we receive your message or email, we will reply you as soon as possible.
Product & Packaging Photos
Why Choose Us
Yongsheng Aluminum is a leading aluminum products manufacturer&supplier in China with 25 years of export experience. Our outstanding product quality, price, and always on-time delivery has won us many long term partners and gained a great reputation worldwide. We provide one-stop product solution for both CC&DC aluminum products.