Food Grade Aluminum Foil
Food Grade Aluminum Foil Introduction
Food grade aluminum foil is everywhere, ranging from easy-to-tear aluminum foil for milk powder lids, aluminum foil for yogurt lids, sintered aluminum foil paper, and aluminum foil for lunch boxes and aluminum containers. Yongsheng produces environmentally friendly and hygienic food-grade aluminum foil, with 3004 aluminum foil and 3003 aluminum foil. , 8011 aluminum foil, 8021 aluminum foil, 8079 aluminum foil, 1235 aluminum foil, 5052 aluminum foil mainly.
As a manufacturer of food aluminum foil, all types of food aluminum foil produced have undergone multiple tests for bacteria, mold, etc., and the heavy metals do not exceed 0.25 parts per million. We strictly implement industry standards and meet food-grade aluminum foil standards, which are harmless to the human body.
Food Grade Aluminum Foil Specifications:
|Series||1000 Series||3000 Series||5000 Series||8000 Series|
|Alloy||1100, 1050, 1060, 1070, 1235||3003, 3004||5052||8011, 8021, 8079|
|Temper||O, H22, H24|
Classified According to Use:
- Household food aluminum foil
- Advanced food packaging aluminum foil
- Baking and cooking aluminum foil
- Takeaway food aluminum foil
- Frozen food aluminum foil
Can Aluminum Foil Be Put In The Oven?
Yes. The reasons are as follows:
1. Thermal conductivity: Aluminum foil has good thermal conductivity and can quickly transfer heat, helping food to be heated evenly. This makes it a common practice to use it to cover or wrap food in the oven, helping to prevent it from burning or drying out prematurely.
2. Moisturizing: Aluminum foil can help maintain the moisture of food and prevent excessive evaporation of water from food, thus maintaining the taste and moistness of food.
3. Avoid baking pan cleaning: Covering baking pans with aluminum foil can reduce the work of cleaning the pans because grease or juices from food will be caught in the aluminum foil, reducing contamination of the pans.
Can Food Aluminum Foil Be Put In The Microwave?
While food-grade aluminum foil is generally safe in the oven, extra caution is required in the microwave. The main reason is:
1. Reflecting Microwaves: Aluminum foil is metal and can reflect microwave radiation. If aluminum foil is tightly wrapped or covered on food and placed in a microwave to heat, it may cause arcing inside the microwave, damaging the microwave or causing a fire.
2. Sparks and Fire Risk: In a microwave oven, sparks can occur from sharp edges or folds of aluminum foil. If there are too many sharp edges or metal parts on the surface of the food, it can also cause sparks and increase the risk of fire.
3. Uneven temperatures: When microwaved, aluminum foil may heat unevenly in different areas, causing food to be overheated or over-burnt in some places.
Product & Packaging Photos
Why Choose Us
Yongsheng Aluminum is a leading aluminum products manufacturer&supplier in China with 25 years of export experience. Our outstanding product quality, price, and always on-time delivery has won us many long term partners and gained a great reputation worldwide. We provide one-stop product solution for both CC&DC aluminum products.