5A06 Aluminum Sheet
What is 5A06 Aluminum Sheet
5A06 aluminium sheet is 5-series Al-Mg anti-rust aluminium, the content of Mg is higher than other 5-series alloys, and belongs to the non-heat treatment alloy, through cold processing to improve its strength. In the state of annealing and extrusion, 5A06 aluminium plastic is good. Besides, 5A06 aluminium alloy has relatively high strength, good machinability and excellent weldability. Among them, by gas welding and spot welding, the welding joint strength can reach 90~95% of the matrix strength. And the gas tightness and weld plasticity are very good in argon arc welding. Therefore, the 5A06 aluminium sheet is widely used in welding parts such as ships, automobiles, and subway light rail, as well as a variety of pressure vessels, moulds, etc.
Specifications of 5A06 Aluminum Sheet
|Product||5A06 Aluminum Sheet|
|Thickness||0.10 mm-350 mm|
|Width||100 mm-2600 mm|
|Length||Any length, according to the transportation, usually less than 12m.|
|Standards||ASTM-B209, EN573-1, GB/T3880.1-2006, GB/T 24001-2016, GB/T 19001-2016|
|Surface treatment||Mill finish, coated, anodized, mirror, embossed, checkered, etc.|
|Application||Molds, automobiles, pressure vessels, etc.|
Yongsheng 5A06 Aluminum Sheet Features
- 5A06 aluminum plate belongs to anti-rust aluminum, has good corrosion resistance and weldability, and medium strength;
- Airtightness and plasticity of the weld seam welded by argon arc welding are acceptable, and the strength of the welded joint is 90-95% of the matrix strength for gas welding and spot welding, and the machinability is good;
- 5A06 aluminum plate has a beautiful appearance after anodizing treatment, and the surface of the aluminum plate has no oil spots, no waves, no scratches, no roll marks, neat trimming, and no burrs;
- Excellent corrosion resistance makes 5A06 alloy widely used in marine applications such as ships, automobiles, aircraft welding parts, subway light rail.
Why Yongsheng Aluminum
- Yongsheng Aluminum has 5 semi-continuous casting production lines, 12 continuous casting and rolling production lines, and 35 other large-scale processing equipment, with an annual output of 300,000 tons. Strong production capacity ensures fast delivery, superior quality and best price.
- Flat shape, precise geometric dimensions, high surface gloss.
1. What Payment Methods Do You Support?
We support T/T, L/C and D/P. If you’d like to choose other payment methods, please consult us directly.
2. Can Yongsheng Aluminum Ship Products to Me?
As a professional worldwide exporter, we accept different trade terms such as FOB and CIF. We have long-term and stable cooperation with several reputable shipping agents at home and abroad. If you need us to arrange shipping matters, we will spare no effort to get an economic cost.
3. What are Yongsheng Aluminum’s Hours of Operation?
Since we serve worldwide customers, we accept your inquiry and questions 24-7. When we receive your message or email, we will reply you as soon as possible.
Product & Packaging Photos
Why Choose Us
Yongsheng Aluminum is a leading aluminum products manufacturer&supplier in China with 25 years of export experience. Our outstanding product quality, price, and always on-time delivery has won us many long term partners and gained a great reputation worldwide. We provide one-stop product solution for both CC&DC aluminum products.